viernes, 29 de febrero de 2008

...

Estoy ree colgadoo ultimamente
se me fue la inspiracion jaja
no escribo canciones ni poesias ni nadaaa

Pero si les voy a dejar una cancion de una banda re grosa
que quiero compartir con ustedes lectores:)
que deben ser 2 o 3 jaja

Espero que entiendan ingles:P


Dream On - Led Zeppelin


Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn´t that the way
Everybody´s got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it´s everybody´s sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life´s in books´ written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know it´s true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it´s just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away
Dream on, dream on, dream on,
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on,
and dream until your dream comes true

No hay comentarios: